Mosquito Joe of North Oakland County is hiring! Mosquito Joe provides services to make outside fun again for our customers. We provide mosquito control services to residential and commercial customers, repelling and killing outdoor pests such as mosquitoes, ticks and fleas. Our technicians are trained mosquito control experts who travel to customer homes to apply barrier spray solutions that keep their yard itch-free for 3 weeks. We also provide services for special events to keep guests chatting and laughing instead of scratching and slapping.
Receives and places telephone calls. Maintains solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Performs data entry. May also require research skills to troubleshoot customer problems. Excellent communication abilities and data entry skills are essential.
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- provide pricing and delivery information
- perform customer verifications
- set up new customer accounts
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage customers’ accounts
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- maintain customer databases
- manage administration
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- ability to type
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- numeric, oral and written language applications
- product knowledge
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills – verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
- stress tolerance
Job Type: Full-time
Assistant Office Manager
The Assistant Office Manager oversees day-to-day operations of the business and any other duties assigned by the Office Manager. The Assistant Office Manager supervises the Technicians and Office Staff to ensure they are handling their responsibilities and support them if necessary. The Assistant Office Manager follows up with the office staff, technicians, laborers, and marketers to verify operations are running smoothly. The Assistant Office Manager is under the direct supervision of the Office Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Trains, and schedules office staff
- Answers incoming phone calls to sell service and answer customer inquiries
- Bills each customer and collects payment
- Communicates changes and improvements to the staff through memos and meetings
- Promotes quality customer service
- Solves client complaints professionally
- Ensures follow up calls are made to customers
- Performs off-season duties as required by franchisee
Qualifications and Skills
- Requires written and verbal English communications knowledge
- Has minimal knowledge of Michigan pesticides laws and regulations
- Has knowledge of hiring laws and regulations
Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to speak with employees, customers, and other business professionals
- Good organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Mosquito Joe of North Oakland County is hiring technicians!
We provide mosquito control services to residential and commercial customers, repelling and killing outdoor pests such as mosquitoes, fleas and ticks. Our technicians travel to customer homes to apply barrier spray solutions that keep their yard mosquito free for 21 days taking great pride in customer service.
What Our Technicians Do
- Visually inspect and treat for mosquitoes.
- Thoroughly explain to the customer the expectations for services and procedures.
- Maintain good customer relationships.
- Take personal initiative and responsibility for correcting any problems. Maintain chemical records according to state requirements.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Complete licensing requirements and continuing education requirement.
- Basic pest control knowledge and applicable license. (You may undergo the licensing program during training.)
- Valid drivers license.
- Basic pest control knowledge and applicable license (you may undergo the licensing program during training).
- Able to walk customer property while carrying equipment weight over 60lbs. for long periods of time in warm temperatures.
- Comfortable driving to customer locations.
- Good customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours.
- Willing to market the Mosquito Joe service.
- Paid Training
Above industry average pay.
No pressure to work over time.
Job Type: Full-time